Wednesday, December 8

4th entry: colors aka colours

you know,i think im gonna change noh to hafiz from this on
y?? dunno.. haha..
got sumthg to do wif noh hujan n mizz nina i guess XD


last 3 entry from me diary,cut here n there =P


n dz one i just thought of posting it
well,it is believe that color can effect us physical and mental
im gonna read bout that and tell u later eh.. ^_^


actually when i told dt counselor who i had my counseling with,
i like blue..he told me im lying 
i was like..my favorite color n u said im lying 0_o
but i did i guess..i like red best whether im aware or not =P
he caught me off guard there n he ask me if i like bright color as orange
then i told him,i have a lot of red with me maybe red
he said it suite me more..i dont look like a blue type person..fine!! humph!!


well,at other color theraphy,i was spot as a red person
i cant even open my mouth 2 reject it..n i was wearing dark blue
he told me i should avoid red as much if i want to have a steady live
as red make me cant control my temper n over active..tq..huhu
that guy was reading my mind all that time,i know it
cause he answering to my stupid mind question all the time while glancing at me
he even get mad at me to sumthg i didnt say aloud..geez


how color can help us and what your favorite color could posibly mean
im gonna dig in sumthing from google..
when im onto sumthg,i really gonna do it..
thats what i like bout myself =)
go sarah seven!! \\(^o^)//








you know,when i was in form 4, no one knows what an aurora is..
i was like...what??
i noe it since a child..even doraemon have it..
n they said im weirdo..who's da weirdo know?? LOL XD
so for you guys who has never heard or see anything of aurora..
here a link of video clip at the bottom for you..njoy~
and specially brought to you dhiya illa =)


Vanilla Twilight lyrics
Owl city

The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you, dear
'Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light-blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

The silence isn't so bad
'Til I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly

I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone

I don't feel so alone, I don't feel so alone

As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again

And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach
Back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling, I wish you were here



Vanilla Twilight By Owl City

No comments: