Thursday, November 4

what happen

one night, noh ask for my photo
he said he want to save it in his hp
i was like very overwhelm with happiness 0////0
but i didnt give him
i never give my photo to a guy before
but noh isnt just any guy..
he's da guy i like
as my hp didnt hv dt mms function,i didnt send him
ah,now i remember..
i promise him that i will send him my photo this week
and before he could ask it from me again he fall sick
im a curse +_+
its because im afraid he'll ask 4 it
i really didnt mean it
i never want to curse anyone
i already made a deadly curse on someone that i never intend to
just because i dont want to lie
i think its my guardian spirit
they didnt want me to lie on my own word....
but i never want any of them suffer..
especially not noh...
i think im having a voodoo inside of me
im a curse #_#


No comments: