Wednesday, September 14

14 09 2011

4 more days before my birthday and i'll be 23..duh


risk at home, i told you already right
he didnt talk to me
and im not talking to him
its awkward
damn and he was so cute when he was little 

and when he's there
i dont talk to mum either
double awkward

so me only talking to gran

found few job vacancy
kindergarden teacher
but its far from home
and gran said she want me near to her
its been 2 times i reject a work proposal
man,cant i get married yet
told mum bout that sometime ago
but she said no
God, and it was her who complain so much and
want me to marry who-ever-it-is-i-dont-know
honestly, i dont really wanna get marry, you know
i mean, i only want to have a baby boy
and go on with my life
and it wont be a prob either if i cant get a baby
i can adopt
but mum dont like the idea
she still want me to get marry

boy suck
and i dont think anyone would marry me
hell, im emo, immature, insecure and everything
though i have a nice face if i may add ^o^
but that's it
all the boy who come close to me
only because they think im cute
other than that im nothing
oh, i have money btw x_x

see..
there's no way im gonna marry a boy
who only after my look and family money
i just wanna adopt some children and go on with it
babies are wonderful gift
i found a fanfic yesterday about babies
that author put so much thought in it
and i remeber myself from 16 when i read that
i start wanna adopt when i was 16 mind you
but there's no way my family would allow it
well,what am i gonna fed them?
i dont have that much money 
and im living with family money at that time

now that im nearly 23
i got me own job
(though not a permenent one, still go job hunting =P)
i got my dad car
me own transport that is
i think i can carry myself well
ya, after a few years that is
my aim is when i was 25
oh God, i cant wait to have my baby ^_^

ps: i LOVE to read an i LOVE anime..just thought to say that =P

aren't they the cutest? darn, they're too cute when they were small alright =P

sweet dream my baby..mama <3 u  ^3^

No comments: