Friday, January 21

politeness

eh?? ara??

she left without saying anything
again..
my roommate,
shana

for me,its a bit rude
as im in the same room
its like she didnt like me
or is it only me??

i dont know about others
but as for me
each time im gonna take my leave,
i bid everyone sayonara
or saying that i'll take my leave
or im going first
and if they still do their work..
ganbatte..
or dont work to hard
and whenever my roommate or my friend going to take their leave
it would be
take care or be careful

i thought it is normal to bid others before you leave
or when they told you they are leaving

i even say something before i leave the room
if the person is sleeping
even when my roommate is not around i would say something
before i leave our room
and upon entering the room of course
i always make sure myself to knock 
and wait for few seconds before open the door

and i read in the web
that it is normal for us to do that
saying you're going first and such
especially when you are at your work
its actually a must!!

o well,i think everyone is different
and maybe because we have been roommate for 2 years
she feel its unnecessary for her to say anything
though i wish she could say something before she leave
it makes me feel lonely when she doesnt
as its only me who say "take care"
if i say her going out
n come a reply "hm.." or no reply at all

my other roommate, winnie
she bid me first most of the time
before going out
and when i say take care
she would smile or "ok.."
or "sarah jangan nakal eh.." or something on the line
it feel warm dont you think so??

when you're at home,
didnt you say something when you entering the house??
"saya dah balik!!" or "im home" or "tadaima"
and when going out??
"saya kuar dulu.." or "im going" or "ittekimasu"
so it should be natural isnt it??
as natural as saying good night before going to sleep

but maybe it just me
its also feels lonely when sleeping without saying good night
as at home i would say good night loudly to my family before going off to bed
if 
im too lazy to get out from my room XD

"mummy,saya tdo dulu!!gud nyte semua!!" or something  =P

mizu!! happy2!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

when someone doesn't say any greetings to you, that they doesn't care 'bout you. maybe they don't want to disturb or they have something else on their mind :P

sarah ace seven said...

is it??oh..i dont know that..i thought she didnt like me..hahaha

nyemaro said...

haha~ i'm too lazy, or sometimes forgot(coz got something else disturb my mind) to say such.. i have to change.. coz some people might think u r rude if u doesn't possess this.. ;)
u're so lucky sara-chan bcoz its ur quality dy.. naturally in u.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this web
page, and your views are good in favor of new
viewers.

Here is my page :: email newsletter templates free