Wednesday, May 29

REAWAKENING (how many time was it already?)

shocked

omg omg omg
how long has it been??
half a year already??
i was checking my email for stuff and
i just found the-comments-from-my-blog
and i was like..
omg!
my blog!
sevenshadows!
my dirties little secrets!
and i was like..
go through a few blog post..
and read every little fr**king thing i wrote
and i was like..
my.. was i that polite?
you can guess one of the posts i read right?
and so many things had change..
i'm not even rememer who was i anymore
LOL XD

anyway,
i may have some post that i might just post here
if i didnt delete it yet though.. =_="
let me go through for a bit eh..
ja~ 
  
gomen neh?


ps: dear god, i delete most of it as i dont care less as long as i already wrote down everything.. anyway, i'll try wrote down as much of my thought and memories here as im bad at expressing them.. cheers! xx

No comments: